Get Online Mentor
This role involves supporting our weekly online drop-in, helping people to use computers, tablets and smartphones to access the internet and learn basic IT skills.
What can you gain?
- Experience of working with clients 1 to 1 and supporting them to meet their learning needs
- Full induction and training
- Experience of working as a member of a small, supportive team
What does the role involve?
- Welcoming people to the drop-in and creating a friendly, supportive environment
- Supporting clients to feel confident using computers, tablets and smartphones, and accessing the Internet
- Keeping accurate records of work undertaken.
- Tuesday AM: 10.00am – 12.30pm or Wednesday PM: 1.30pm – 4.00pm
- Minimum 6 month commitment
How to apply
Download a full job description and apply online below
If you would prefer an application form by email, please contact email@example.com
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and reliable Receptionist to join our friendly team.
Advice Support Volunteer: Welfare Benefits
Assisting clients with welfare benefits application forms and providing them with ongoing support.