If you are having problems with welfare benefits, we can:
- check that you are receiving the correct amount of benefits
- advise on benefit overpayments
- advise on tax credits, overpayments and renewal forms
- help you appeal benefit decisions, including representation at tribunal
- help with benefit claim forms such as DLA, ESA, PIP and Attendance Allowance
How can I access the service or make an enquiry?
Use our Advice Tool to make an enquiry. It’s easy to use, provides clear information on welfare benefits and allows you to make a booking with an adviser.
NBAC launches new website to increase access to advice
North Bristol Advice Centre (NBAC) has launched a new website that makes it easier for people to access advice services in North Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
NBAC restructures to make advice charity fit for the future
By trustees taking this action, they have created a new structure to make NBAC a strong, sustainable and resilient organisation going forward.