Unfortunately, we do not provide Housing advice.
Please contact one of these local organisations if you need Housing advice:
- Housing Matters (formerly CHAS) – Bristol-based housing advice service.
- 0117 935 1260
- Shelter – National housing charity with free emergency helpline or local service team based in Bristol.
- 03301 755 121
- Bristol Law Centre – Charity providing free legal advice in social welfare law, including housing, and also represents clients in court.
- 0117 924 8662
- HomeChoice – Service to register and apply for social housing in Bristol.
- 0117 922 2400
- Bristol City Council Private Housing Team – Service to report a rogue landlord or letting agent.
- 0117 352 5010
- General information on housing
Bristol Tea and Tech to help older people get connected
North Bristol Advice Centre (NBAC) is taking its popular digital drop-in on the road to help even more people to get connected.
DWP forced to waive £8,600 benefits clawback after legal challenge by NBAC client
The mother of two disabled sons has won an important victory at the High Court in Bristol this week which will give better protection to people wrongly overpaid benefits.